Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 42 - Bible in a year

todays reading:  EXODUS 32:1-34:35

take away:

  • 33:13Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You [progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with You, perceiving and recognizing and understanding more strongly and clearly] and that I may find favor in Your sight. And [Lord, do] consider that this nation is Your people.
  • 14And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.
  • 22And while My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
  • 34:
    6And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord! the Lord! a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in loving-kindness and truth,

No comments:

Post a Comment