Wednesday, October 19, 2011

day 65 - Bible in a year

todays reading:  Numbers 22:1-24:25

take away:

  • 22: 28And the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, What have I done to you that you should strike me these three times?
  • 23:8How can I curse those God has not cursed? Or how can I [violently] denounce those the Lord has not denounced?
  • 23:12And Balaam answered, Must I not be obedient and speak what the Lord has put in my mouth?
  • 24:9He couched, he lay down as a lion; and as a lioness, who shall rouse him? Blessed [of God] is he who blesses you [who prays for and contributes to your welfare] and cursed [of God] is he who curses you [who in word, thought, or deed would bring harm upon you].
  • 13If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the command of the Lord, to do either good or bad of my own will, but what the Lord says, that will I speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment