Sunday, November 27, 2011

day 104 - Bible in a year

1SAMUEL 17:32-19:17, PSALM 59, 1SAMUEL 19:18-24

  • 17:36Your servant killed both the lion and the bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be like one of them, for he has defied the armies of the living God! 37David said, The Lord Who delivered me out of the paw of the lion and out of the paw of the bear, He will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said to David, Go, and the Lord be with you!
  • 45Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ranks of Israel, Whom you have defied.
  • 18:14David acted wisely in all his ways and succeeded, and the Lord was with him.
  • psalm 50: 1DELIVER ME from my enemies, O my God; defend and protect me from those who rise up against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment