Wednesday, December 14, 2011

day 122 - Bible in a year

2SAMUEL 22:1-51, PSALM 18

  • 2 sam 22:3My God, my Rock, in Him will I take refuge; my Shield and the Horn of my salvation; my Stronghold and my Refuge, my Savior--You save me from violence.
        4I call on the Lord, Who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.
    34He makes my feet like the hinds' [firm and able]; He sets me secure and confident upon the heights.
    47The Lord lives; blessed be my Rock, and exalted be God, the Rock of my salvation.

    Psalm 18: 1I LOVE You fervently and devotedly, O Lord, my Strength.
        2The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower.
        3I will call upon the Lord, Who is to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.
    28For You cause my lamp to be lighted and to shine; the Lord my God illumines my darkness.
     33He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places.
    46The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted,

No comments:

Post a Comment