Saturday, December 17, 2011

day 125 - Bible in a year

1CHRONICLES 26:1-28:21

  • 1 chron 28: 7I will establish his kingdom forever if he loyally and continuously obeys My commandments and My ordinances, as he does today
  •  9And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father [have personal knowledge of Him, be acquainted with, and understand Him; appreciate, heed, and cherish Him] and serve Him with a blameless heart and a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and minds and understands all the wanderings of the thoughts. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him as your first and vital necessity] you will find Him; but [b]if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever!
  • 20Also David told Solomon his son, Be strong and courageous, and do it. Fear not, be not dismayed, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail or forsake you until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment