Thursday, December 22, 2011

day 130 - Bible in a Year

PSALM 27-32

  • psalm 28:7The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.
  • psalm 29:2Give to the Lord the glory due to His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness or in holy array.
  • psalm 30:11You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
        12To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

    psalm 31: 24Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for and hope for and expect the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment