Monday, February 20, 2012

day 191 - Bible in a year

PSALM 98, PSALM 99, PSALM 100, PSALM 102, PSALM 104

  • 98:1O SING to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have wrought salvation for Him.
  • 100:3Know (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
  • 104:1BLESS (AFFECTIONATELY, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great! You are clothed with honor and majesty--
  •  24O Lord, how many and varied are Your works! In wisdom have You made them all; the earth is full of Your riches and Your creatures.
  • 33I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being.

No comments:

Post a Comment