Sunday, April 22, 2012

day 253 - Bible in a year

DANIEL 6:1-28, DANIEL 9:1-27, 2CHRONICLES 36:22-23, EZRA 1:1-11, 1CHRONICLES 3:17-19

  • dan 6:4Then the presidents and satraps sought to find occasion [to bring accusation] against Daniel concerning the kingdom, but they could find no occasion or fault, for he was faithful, nor was there any error or fault found in him.
  • 22My God has sent His angel and has shut the lions' mouths so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent and blameless before Him; and also before you, O king, [as you very well know] I have done no harm or wrong.
  • 26I make a decree that in all my royal dominion men must tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, for He is the living God, enduring and steadfast forever, and His kingdom shall not be destroyed and His dominion shall be even to the end [of the world].
        27He is a Savior and Deliverer, and He works signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth--He Who has delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.


No comments:

Post a Comment