Tuesday, May 1, 2012

day 262 - Bible in a year

EZRA 9:1-10:44, NEHEMIAH 1:1-2:20

  • ezra 9:8And now, for a brief moment, grace has been shown us by the Lord our God, Who has left us a remnant to escape and has given us a secure hold in His holy place, that our God may brighten our eyes and give us a little reviving in our bondage.
  • ezra 10: 4Arise, for it is your duty, and we are with you. Be strong and brave and do it.
  • Neh 1:11O Lord, let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant and the prayer of Your servants who delight to revere and fear Your name (Your nature and attributes); and prosper, I pray You, Your servant this day and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was cupbearer to the king.
  • Neh 2:18Then I told them of the hand of my God which was upon me for good, and also the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, Let us rise up and build! So they strengthened their hands for the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment