- matt 9:29 Then He touched their eyes, saying, According to your faith and trust and reliance [on the power invested in Me] be it done to you;
- mark 6:6 And He marveled because of their unbelief (their lack of faith in Him). And He went about among the surrounding villages and continued teaching.
- matt 9:37 Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. 38 So pray to the Lord of the harvest to [a]force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.
- mark 6:12 So they went out and preached that men should repent [[c]that they should change their minds for the better and heartily amend their ways, with abhorrence of their past sins].
- matt 10:37 He who loves [and [n]takes more pleasure in] father or mother more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves [and takes more pleasure in] son or daughter more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me; 38 And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me [[o]cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also] is not worthy of Me. 39 Whoever finds his [[p]lower] life will lose it [the higher life], and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find it [the higher life].
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
day 283 - Bible in a year
MATTHEW 9:27-34, MARK 6:1-6, MATTHEW 13:53-58, MATTHEW 9:35-38, MARK 6:7-13, MATTHEW 10:1-42, LUKE 9:1-6