Sunday, July 15, 2012

day 337 - Bible in a year

2CORINTHIANS 11:1-13:13, ACTS 20:7-12

  • 2 cor 12:But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strengthand power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and [d]show themselves most effectivein [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses andinfirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may [e]pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!
  • 2 cor 13"11 Finally, brethren, farewell (rejoice)! Be strengthened (perfected, completed, made what you ought to be); be encouraged and consoled and comforted; be of the same [agreeable] mind one with another; live in peace, and [then] the God of love [Who is the Source of affection, goodwill, love, and benevolence toward men] and the Author and Promoter of peace will be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment