Monday, December 19, 2011

day 127 - Bible in a year

1KINGS 2:1-9, 2SAMUEL 23:1-7, 1KINGS 2:10-12, 1CHRONICLES 29:26-30, PSALM 4-6, PSALM 8-9, PSALM 11

  • psalm 4:8In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust.
  • psalm 5:3In the morning You hear my voice, O Lord; in the morning I prepare [a prayer, a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart].
  • 11But let all those who take refuge and put their trust in You rejoice; let them ever sing and shout for joy, because You make a covering over them and defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You and be in high spirits.
  •  12For You, Lord, will bless the [uncompromisingly] righteous [him who is upright and in right standing with You]; as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favor).
  • psalm 8:1O LORD, our Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory on [or above] the heavens.
  • 4What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him?
  • psalm 9: 1I WILL praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds!
  • psalm 11:1IN THE Lord I take refuge [and put my trust]; how can you say to me, Flee like a bird to your mountain?

No comments:

Post a Comment