Tuesday, December 20, 2011

day 128 - Bible in a year

PSALM 12-17, PSALM 19-21

  • psalm 13: 5But I have trusted, leaned on, and been confident in Your mercy and loving-kindness; my heart shall rejoice and be in high spirits in Your salvation.
        6I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me.

    psalm 16:1KEEP and protect me, O God, for in You I have found refuge, and in You do I put my trust and hide myself.
        2I say to the Lord, You are my Lord; I have no good beside or beyond You.

    psalm 19:1THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.
        2Day after day pours forth speech, and night after night shows forth knowledge.
    14Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer




No comments:

Post a Comment