Sunday, December 25, 2011

day 133 - Bible in a year

PSALM 61-62, PSALM 64-67

  • psalm 62:1FOR GOD alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation. 2He only is my Rock and my Salvation, my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be greatly moved.
  • 7With God rests my salvation and my glory; He is my Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and my refuge is in God! 8Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
  • psalm 66:1MAKE A joyful noise unto God, all the earth; 2Sing forth the honor and glory of His name; make His praise glorious!
  • psalm 67:5Let the peoples praise You [turn away from their idols] and give thanks to You, O God; let all the peoples praise and give thanks to You!
        6The earth has yielded its harvest [in evidence of God's approval]; God, even our own God, will bless us.
        7God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall reverently fear Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment