Monday, December 26, 2011

day 134 - Bible in a year

PSALM 68-70, PSALM 86, PSALM 101

  • psalm 68:11The Lord gives the word [of power]; the women who bear and publish [the news] are a great host.
  • 4Ascribe power and strength to God; His majesty is over Israel, and His strength and might are in the skies.
  • psalm 70:4May all those who seek, inquire of and for You, and require You [as their vital need] rejoice and be glad in You; and may those who love Your salvation say continually, Let God be magnified!
  • psalm 86:11Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name. 12I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; and I will glorify Your name forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment