- proverbs 1:7The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is the beginning and the principal and choice part of knowledge [its starting point and its essence]; but fools despise skillful and godly Wisdom, instruction, and discipline.
- 2:7He hides away sound and godly Wisdom and stores it for the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Him); He is a shield to those who walk uprightly and in integrity,
- 3:5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths
- 3:26For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger].
- 4:24Put away from you false and dishonest speech, and willful and contrary talk put far from you.25Let your eyes look right on [with fixed purpose], and let your gaze be straight before you.26Consider well the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established and ordered aright.27Turn not aside to the right hand or to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Monday, January 9, 2012
day 148 - Bible in a year