Thursday, February 16, 2012

day 187 - Bible in a year

PSALM 42, PSALM 43, PSALM 44, PSALM 45, PSALM 46

  • psalm 42:5Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God.
  • 44:8In God we have made our boast all the day long, and we will give thanks to Your name forever. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
  • 46:1GOD IS our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
        2Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains be shaken into the midst of the seas,
        3Though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling and tumult. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

No comments:

Post a Comment