- psalm 47:1O CLAP your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph and songs of joy!
- 6Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
- 84:4Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who dwell in Your house and Your presence; they will be singing Your praises all the day long.
- 10For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather be a doorkeeper and stand at the threshold in the house of my God than to dwell [at ease] in the tents of wickedness.
- 12O Lord of hosts, blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts in You [leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, and that without fear or misgiving]!
Friday, February 17, 2012
day 188 - Bible in a year
PSALM 47, PSALM 48, PSALM 49, PSALM 84, PSALM 85, PSALM 87