Saturday, February 18, 2012

day 189 - Bible in a year

PSALM 1-2, PSALM 10, PSALM 33, PSALM 71, PSALM 91

  • 1: 1[a]BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.
  • 71:1IN YOU, O Lord, do I put my trust and confidently take refuge; let me never be put to shame or confusion!
  • 15My mouth shall tell of Your righteous acts and of Your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is more than I know.
  • 91:2I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment