Saturday, March 24, 2012

day 224 - Bible in a year

JEREMIAH 16:1-18:23, JEREMIAH 35:1-19

  • 16:21Therefore [says the Lord] behold, I will make them know--[yes] this once I will make them know My power and My might; and they will know and recognize that My name is the Lord.
  • 17:17Be not a terror to me; You are my refuge and my hope in the day of evil.
  • 18:6O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does? says the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel.
  • 35:14The command which Jonadab son of Rechab gave to his sons not to drink wine, has been carried out and established [as a custom for more than two hundred years]. To this day they drink no wine, but they have obeyed their father's command. But I, even I, have persistently spoken to you, but you have not listened to and obeyed Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment