Thursday, April 12, 2012

day 243 - Bible in a year

JEREMIAH 42:1-44:30, EZEKIEL 33:21-33

  • jer 42:4Then Jeremiah the prophet said to them, I have heard you. Behold, I will pray to the Lord your God according to your words; and it will be that whatever thing the Lord will answer you, I will declare it to you; I will keep nothing back from you.
  • 6Whether it is good or evil, we will obey the voice of the Lord our God, to Whom we are sending you [to inquire], that it may be well with us when we obey the voice of the Lord our God.
  • 11Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom you are fearful [with the profound and reverent dread inspired by deity]; be not afraid of him, says the Lord, for [he is a mere man, while I am the all-wise, all-powerful, and ever-present God] I [the Lord] am with you to save you and to deliver you from his hand.
        12And I will grant mercy to you, that he may have mercy on you and permit you to remain in your own land.

No comments:

Post a Comment