Saturday, April 14, 2012

day 245 - Bible in a year

EZEKIEL 37:1-39:29, EZEKIEL 32:1-16

  • 37:6And I will lay sinews upon you and bring up flesh upon you and cover you with skin, and I will put breath and spirit in you, and you [dry bones] shall live; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].

        14And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live, and I shall place you in your own land. Then you shall know, understand, and realize that I the Lord have spoken it and performed it, says the Lord.

    26I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them, and I will give blessings to them and multiply them and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore.
        27My tabernacle or dwelling place also shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
        28Then the nations shall know, understand, and realize that I the Lord do set apart and consecrate Israel for holy use, when My sanctuary shall be in their midst forevermore.

    39:22So the house of Israel shall know, understand, and realize beyond all question that I am the Lord their God from that day forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment