From Lynn's Kitchen Adventures:
- 4 cups blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- In a bowl toss blueberries with sugar and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, oats, and flour. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Place blueberry mixture in a 8×8 dish.
- Sprinkle oat,flour mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.