Tuesday, August 16, 2011

day one - waking up

As well as wanting to read through the Bible in a year, I have been desiring to be more consistent with waking up ealry and running. I've done both things all summer, but not every. single. day. So...along with Bible reading, I started my first step toward those two habits as well. Goals: wake up every day at or before 5:30am (and eliminate the snooze alarm from my life), run at least 4 days a week (including one run over 10 miles).

Today I got up at 5:20am - no snooze alarm! Ran 4.8 miles. Bible reading done too. Check, check and check, one day down!

Note to self - I will not be discouraged or 'start over' if I skip a day or two - I will remember this is a process :) think positively!!


(while I was typing this, my daughter made stage of the dining room chairs so she could sing praise to God - makes me smile and so glad & thankful I won't miss these moments as she gets older. Yay for home education!)

No comments:

Post a Comment